Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Lucky 13

Things haven't been so bad! Well. Some things have. For instance, I lost my debit card and have yet to call the bank. But even if someone spends all my money, I don't know if I'll be all that pissed. Maybe blue for a moment. Yes, I certainly have been in a weird mood. Someone returned my (lost) phone to me today. Hurrah for that! These past few days have been super sunny and stuff. So Hurrah x2.
**
I actually went to work today! I shelved the books I have been neglecting for a full two hours. Didn't run into my boss. I wonder if he's mad.
**
So you know the boy with the pretty hair? Well my school has an ACB (Annonymmous Confession Board) and I posted an entry about him and I think he may have responded, encouraging me to talk to him some more. I don't think I can...no, I definitely can't. I don't even know why I'm wasting my time daydreaming over how shiny and silky his hair is. I don't even know why I like his hair so damn much! He has really nice eyes too. But I'm pretty sure he doesn't know I'm alive. Pretty sure. I saw him at a party and he said "excuse me" and walked past. Yeah, he DEFINITELY doesn't know I'm alive. Oh well. Time to move on. Orrrr....
**
I mean I've just been thinking (I guess because of the whole thing with my grandma) about how people are always talking about how life is so precious. I can imagine myself as a bitter old lady harping over the past and how I wish I could be young again and do everything over. That's one of my biggest fears I think. To be some cranky old witch lady. If I live to be 80 and if I am bitter and junk, I shall become a heroin addict. Because, why not? But back to my point, if I had one...I really should try to start living each day to the fullest. I'm sorta sick of being so timid. I mean there are times when I'm utterly obnoxious and not in the least bit timid but I have yet to find a happy medium. I always have to do things to the extreme-I can't diet because I'll slip back into anorectic habits. I've tried before. Like, I'll start off fine and before I know it I haven't eaten in three days and I'm all cold and stuff. I haven't attempted dieting in like a year and I really should I've put on the freshmen fifteen for sure but I'm not so sure I can handle it. And for now, I'm totally okay with not being stick thin. How did I get on this topic? I go off on tangents WAY too often. Stream-of-consciousnessssssssss
**
.....Sssssooo There's this spectacular song by Islands, Rough Gem. I made a mix tape for noone of just happy songs. Here's the tracklist (As if you care!):

1. Electric Light Orchestra-Mr. Blue Sky
2. The Flaming Lips-Spongebob and Patrick Confront the Psychic Wall of Energy
3. Islands-Rough Gem
4. The Boy Least Likely to-I'm Glad I Hitched My Apple Wagon to Your Star
5. Apollo Sunshine-Today is the Day
6. Beach Boys-Don't Worry Baby
7. The Groovy Little Numbers-Happy Like Yesterday
8. Yum!Yum!ORANGE-Don't Worry Be Happy
9. Jackson 5-ABC
10. The Go! Team-Huddle Formation
11. Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players-Mountain Trip to Japan, 1959
12. Bearsuit-Hei Jaska Hei Jokunen
13. Bob Marley-Everything's Gonna Be All Right
14. Tullycraft-Rumble with the Gang Debs
15. Vit Pals-Loving You Was Crazy Shit
16. Party Monster OST-Get Happy
17. The Lovekevins-Happy Happy
18. All Girl Summer Fun Band-Later Operator
19. The Polyphonic Spree-Light and Day
20. Awesome Animal Ambulance-Operation Kitty
21. Michael Jackson-The Way You Make Me Feel
22. Architecture in Helsinki-Wishbone
23. Velvet Underground-I'm Sticking With You
24. Takeshi Terauchi & the Bunnies-Irrevocable Vow
**
Actually I lied, I made that CD for my roommate because I was tipsy and thought she was in a bad mood but I was totally mistaken it turned out she had an awesome night. I suck at reading peoples moods.
**
My room is absolutely disgusting. On my dresser there are two cans of half empty ravioli tins. I ate all the ravioli and left the sauce. Eating sauce grosses me out. Having such a gross room grosses me out! I will clean it soon.
**
So I made that music blog. I had fun making the banner. Paint is awesome.
**
I guess that's all I have to write for now. Maybe I'll do something tomorrow, something other than lazing about thinking about pretty boys with their pretty hair and pretty eyes and pretty everything. Is his soul pretty? Do I even care?

1 comment:

Mimey said...

You're too quiet.

Hope you're ok!