Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Twitterpated? Not quitttttttteeeeeeeee.

I'm thinking of starting a music blog hm. There are nice perks...free music, if you have a successful one. Though I'm not sure how'd successful mine would be. I just feel like sharing good music. Neat bands from Sweden not enough people know about and such.
**
Today was rainy. Puddles everywhere. As was the day before and the day before...April is indeed the cruellest month. The Jesus and Mary Chain and I have very different views on this shitty weather. Although rain is wonderful when you're under a tent, or a Hello Kitty umbrella. Neither of which I currently possess...My roommate for next year, A, has a Hello Kitty umbrella. I am quite jealous.
**
My thoughts have kinda been sprawled all over the place today. There's a zit on my face that's really bugging me. I used to have such nice skin. Cmon, I thought I wouldn't hafta deal with acne issues at my age.
**
Tomorrow I'm going with some friends to see Ratatat play in NYC. Good times hopefully will ensue.
**
Hm.
**
Wow I have absolutely nothing interesting to write about!! I guess I'll end this entry now *_*

2 comments:

Colin said...

I say "yes" - to more words and mp3s about those wonderful Swedish groups who are living out their twee-pop dreams via the making of popular music.

Get to it!

:)

Mimey said...

I find Swedish music wonderful for expressing the important things. SHARE!