Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Meat of Lamb 2: The Lambchop Sessions


I have far too much time on my hands. Which is strange, considering I haven't slept in 48 hours. I spent all last night studying for my bio/chem test. It went okay though. I think I overstudied. Better over than under I s'pose. Life has been strange, as usual. I saw a tree that reminded me of two people embracing today. There are so many great trees on this campus. I bought a child accordian. See photos! It came in this super nifty box which I took a picture of as well, in negative form. Today I have been listening to a ton of Heavenly and Language of Flowers. Oh twee pop...twee is the best music to listen to when the sun is shining brightly and the world looks super beautiful and glowing with promise and such. As I walked about today, listening to Language of Flowers on my mp3 player I thought to myself, "Well things aren't so bad, self! You might find love yet"...Which put a bounce in my step and smile on my face despite looking like crap due to lack of sleep and lack of proper hair combing. I was going to try to make these photos into a story of how Lambchop was cursed by a rubber chicken and thus shrunken to teensy weensy proportions but...alas, I am too lazy. The photo in the frame is me at like age 4...one of my best friends, J made the frame for me (I LOVE X-ray Spex)...I was Belle for Halloween. As I recall that was a pretty spiffy dress.
****
I wish someone would sweep me off my feet already. You know. Mumble me poetry. Lay with me in the grass. Let me tousle his hair...there was a boy in one of my classes and all I wanted to do was run my fingers through his hair. He had the most gorgeous, beautiful hair. If only that were socially acceptable.
***










1 comment:

Mimey said...

What is it? little girls should be seen and not heard. No, up theirs, indeed.

Pretty pictures.

But can I recommend sleep as a good lifestyle choice? Y'know, sometimes. Keeps you alive ;-)